Victims of Prince Andrew’s paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein have told how they have received threats and still live in fear despite his death.
It came as Prince Andrew, who denies accusations that one of Epstein’s alleged sex abuse victims was “loaned” to him, yesterday cut short his trip to Balmoral.
And US President Donald Trump has called for a “full investigation” into Epstein’s apparent suicide on Saturday.
One woman, who was aged 15 at the time of her alleged abuse by the American financier, told the Mirror: “Jeffrey may be gone, but our fears have not.
“I dare not speak out. It will put mine and my family’s safety at risk. Jeffrey was protected by some very powerful people. The threat they pose still hangs over us.”
Another woman, whose husband worked for Epstein, said: “There is no way Epstein took his own life – too many powerful people wanted him dead.”
She spoke as it emerged that Epstein last year bragged about having damaging information about his famous friends.
James B Stewart interviewed Epstein for The New York Times.
He said: “He claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it damaging or embarrassing, including details about their sexual proclivities and drug use.”
The Mirror revealed on Monday that Epstein kept “meticulous” diaries about his pals as an “insurance policy”.
Back in the UK yesterday, Prince Andrew, 59, cut short his stay at Balmoral, the royal family’s Scottish retreat.
He was seen boarding a plane at Aberdeen airport, before landing at Farnborough, Hants.
Source: Read Full Article