Horrifying moment a 13ft king cobra regurgitates a huge monitor lizard after the deadly snake is found hiding in the roof of a man’s house in India
- Prafulla Sahu, from Buguda, India, spotted a Cobra inside his house on Sunday
- After being caught by an expert and taken to a forest the snake began to spit up
- A few moments later a monitor lizard is seen emerging out of the snakes mouth
- Snakes usually regurgitate when stressed as it helps them make a quick getaway
This is the stomach-churning moment a snake regurgitates a large lizard after being chased out of a home in India.
Prafulla Sahu a resident of Buguda in eastern India, was terrified when he spotted a huge snake inside his house on March 24.
Although he couldn’t identify the snake, he knew that it was very big and could potentially be dangerous.
- Centimetres from death: Smiling female tradie poses for a… Father battles with deadly SPITTING COBRA after mother lifts…
Share this article
He called a local Snake Helpline volunteer, Harish Padhy.
Mr Padhy expertly caught the 13-feet long king cobra and then took it to a nearby forest in the presence of forest officials.
As the men watched in surprise, the snake regurgitated a monitor lizard tail first.
The body of the dead monitor lizard can be seen moving along inside the Cobras body as the snake catcher holds his claw near
The king cobra was then keen to get away, swimming across a pond before vanishing.
Snake Helpline founder Subhendu Malik said: ‘Though king cobra is known for eating other snakes, it also occasionally preys on other animals like monitor lizards.’
Snakes usually regurgitate when stressed as it helps them to make a quick getaway.
The large lizard emerges tail first out of the snakes jaw which dislocates as he spits it out
The snake appearing quite relieved after spitting up the large lizard then slithers off towards the water
Source: Read Full Article