Betting odds indicate British election in 2020 – Ladbrokes

LONDON (Reuters) – Betting odds indicate that British lawmakers will deny Prime Minister Boris Johnson a snap poll this year but that an election will eventually take place in 2020, Ladbrokes said on Friday.

“It’s looking like Boris Johnson will have to write a new letter to Santa Claus for his Christmas wishes this year,” Ladbrokes spokeswoman Jessica O’Reilly said.

Betting odds indicate a 33% probability of a British election this year, a 67% probability of an election in 2020 and a 4% probability of an election in 2021.

Source: Read Full Article