The UK’s death toll from the coronavirus pandemic has risen to 41,403 after another six people with the virus died.
Figures released by Public Health England also show another big jump in new cases. In the past 24 hours, 1,182 people have tested positive, bringing the total to 322,280.
Meanwhile, people coming into the UK from Croatia and Austria will soon have to quarantine for two weeks – but those coming from Portugal will no longer face restrictions.
Those arriving from Trinidad and Tobago will also have to quarantine as they have been removed from the travel corridors list.
- UK coronavirus death toll rises to 41,403 after six more people die
- Is Croatia on the UK’s quarantine list?
- Birmingham ‘at risk of local lockdown’ after spike in coronavirus cases
- Meat processing plant forced to close after coronavirus outbreak
- Lockdown rules tighten in Northern Ireland after spike in cases
Here, we bring you live updates on the latest news, developments, and guidance on the Covid-19 pandemic.
Source: Read Full Article