Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis are currently soaking up the last few days of the school summer holidays.
The royal trio will be starting a new school term next week, but first, the Prince and Princess of Wales are making sure their three children enjoy every moment of their summer break.
The family-of-five are currently in Scotland, enjoying time with King Charles III and Queen Camilla at the Balmoral Estate.
The royal children are thought to be spending the remainder of their school break with their grandfather, whose official Scotland-based residence is currently closed to the public.
It is the first time that the King is hosting summer at the residence, and the first time that the family have been there altogether since the death of the late Queen Elizabeth II.
READ MORE Prince Harry wants ‘stressed’ Meghan Markle included in King Charles peace talks
On August 27, the Prince and Princess of Wales were pictured making their way to a traditional church service.
Although without their three children, the couple were spotted driving to the church alongside Prince Andrew.
The late Queen, who spent every summer at Balmoral, is said to have been her “most happy” in the Scottish highlands.
During her summers there, she has previously welcomed other young royals from her grandchildren to her great-grandchildren, like Mia and Lena Tindall.
READ MORE Key sign Prince William has welcomed Prince Andrew back into the royal fold
George, Charlotte and Louis will likely spend lots of time outside, with the estate known for its vast amount of freedom for the royals.
There will likely be opportunities to take on anything from fishing and pony riding to paddling in the River Dee and running across the hills.
For dining, the trio will likely be treated to a picnic or two with al fresco a big hit during the summer trip.
Although George, Charlotte and Louis will enjoy their time at Balmoral, it will also be a bittersweet trip as the trio will likely have time to remember their late great-grandmother.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Meghan Markle ‘thinks an Oscar is in her future’ as fans make demand[LIVE]
Live ‘Meghan’ Instagram page is ‘planted’ with 100k followers already[DETAILS]
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘need income that will guarantee their security'[EXCLUSIVE]
Speaking last year, Australia’s Governor-General David Hurley recalled a conversation that he had with the Princess of Wales about Louis’s heartbreaking response to hearing about the death of the Queen.
According to Mr Hurley, Kate said that her three children all had different emotional responses.
Hurley said: “The older one [George] sort of now realising how important his great-grandmother was and what is going on.
“The younger one [Louis] is now asking questions like, ‘do you think we can still play these games when we go to Balmoral and things like that, cause she’s not going to be there?'”
Source: Read Full Article