Prince Harry has turned into an 'unpleasant person' says Levin
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
An expert has warned that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new documentary will likely see a series of “strong attacks” on the Royal Family after the release of the first two trailers. Their new series officially launches on December 8 with the series promising to reveal the other side of Harry and Meghan’s high-profile love story. But after the release of two snippets showing clips from the documentary, fans are concerned what impact the release could have on other members of the family.
Speaking to the Express, Richard Fitzwilliams, a royal expert, said the trailers gave an insight into the “strong attacks” that the documentary will make on the family.
He said: “The latest trailer seemed to me to indicate that the forthcoming docuseries will contain strong attacks on the Royal Family.
“The image of Catherine in the first trailer was when the Cambridges and Sussexes appeared hostile to each other at the Commonwealth Service in Westminster Abbey in 2020.
“In the second trailer, the only live footage of her is when she appears on the balcony of Buckingham Palace as part of the ‘hierarchical’ Royal Family.
“We don’t know how she will be treated in the docuseries. The royal family obviously won’t come out of it well, but what they can do about it appears at the moment to be very limited.”
The series so far has divided viewers, with strong views being aired in the run-up to its release.
In the latest trailer, Harry is heard saying how “there is a hierarchy in the family” and there is a “planting of stories”.
Interviewees in the series speak out on the “war against Meghan” following the couple’s high-profile marriage.
The series will air in two parts, with the docu-series featuring six episodes in total.
The first three episodes will broadcast on December 8, with viewers in the US having access from midnight.
For those watching in the UK, they will have to wait until 8am for the first three instalments.
The final three episodes will air a week later, on December 15, at the same times.
William looks smitten with Kate in new behind-the-scenes pictures [INSIGHT]
Queen’s memory will unite Firm at Christmas, says ex-royal butler [COMMENT]
Harry ‘finally free’ and ‘right to move to USA’ with Meghan, says ex [PICTURES]
The latest backlash comes from TV host Piers Morgan, who accused Harry of “using his mum’s death” to promote the series.
Speaking on his show Piers Morgan Uncensored, the TalkTV host said: “As for the shameful comparisons to Princess Diana, I remember Prince Harry being very, very angry about the media exploiting his mother for commercial gain.
“Yet what has he done with this Netflix series? He’s used his mother to sell it.
“Could there be a more grotesque exploitation or a more hypocritical one than him using his dead mother’s imagery to get sympathy for himself again, as a great victim in this world?”
Source: Read Full Article