A source told PEOPLE that the Duke began to “cut off” many of his pals about six months into Meghan’s pregnancy. The insider said: “Most no longer even have his cell number.
“They totally understand that men often drift from their friends after marriage, but there’s still a lot of resentment because they had been close for so long.”
The only lucky confidante allowed to still be in the mix is Charlie van Straubenzee, a school friend of Harry’s and one of Archie’s alleged godparents.
Meghan has however maintained the majority of her friends across the pond, with BFF and personal stylist Jessica Mulroney watching over baby Archie, while Meghan has been attending various public engagements the past week.
Jessica took to her Instagram yesterday to post that she would now be jetting out to Jamaica.
On her story, she wrote: So many planes. This next month is going to hurt.”
After she posted several more stories of her enjoying “rum punch and reggae” as the fashion maverick worked on the set of a mysterious Netflix show.
A spokesperson has confirmed that eight-month-old Archie is in Vancouver for the foreseeable future.
Prince Harry will not be flying out anytime soon to Canada to see his wife Meghan Markle and baby Archie, as he broke cover for the first time since the shocking announcement that he will be stepping down as a senior royal.
READ MORE:Princess Eugenie agony: Queen’s granddaughter urged to ‘step up’
The Prince took to his Sussex Royal account to announce that in 2022, Dusseldorf will be hosting the sixth Invictus Games.
“Dusseldorf will welcome over 500 competitors as they showcase their talents, determination and camaraderie to the world!”
According to the MailOnline, the Invictus Games – which were established to celebrate the power of “sports rehabilitation” and generate “wider appreciation” for those who have served in armed services – will be held this year in The Hague.
He is reportedly to stay in the UK to hold further talks about his and Meghan’s role within the royal family, but Buckingham Palace is yet to release any further updates since the Queen’s personal statement on Monday.
Kate to become ‘the face of Britain’s future’ as Sussexes step back [OPINION]
Phillip Schofield hits out over Meghan Markle’s rift with father [ANALYSIS]
Prince William’s devastating secret message to Harry [INSIGHT]
Sources have said that Prince Harry wanted the opportunity to get his side across before the future of the Sussexes was decided by the family at the Sandringham Summit this week.
Prince Harry arrived more than two hours before the crisis talks began, as he planned to let her know his feelings in an emotional heart to heart.
The Queen’s statement released on Monday revealed that “constructive discussions” were had and that she is “entirely supportive” of Harry and Meghan’s departure from royal duties.
The statement detailed the Sussexes bid for financial independence, before going on to suggest their next move going forward.
It continued: “Harry and Meghan’s have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives.
“It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.”
The crunch talks, which took place in Norfolk, were said to have lasted two and a half hours in a gruelling lockdown.
Meghan who had hoped to join the summit from Vancouver via conference call was reportedly barred after fears that others may be listening in.
An insider said: “This was a highly confidential family discussion, not a conference call.”
It’s also expected that Charles will put a stop to Harry having access to unlimited funds,
although he knows that harry will rely on Duchy of Cornwall to meet family bills.
The Queen has maintained that a solution will be found to fix the work that still needs to be done.
Source: Read Full Article