‘Isn’t this all about their Netflix doc?’ Harry and Meghan set to bring camera crew to UK

Harry: 'Isn't all this about their Netflix documentary' asks GB viewer

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

In September 2020, a few months after their royal exit, Prince Harry and Meghan signed a multi-million pound deal with Netflix. The couple are yet to produce any content as part of their lucrative deal, but speculation has arisen as to whether the Duke and Duchess will have a filming crew in-tow when they visit the UK in September. According to GB News royal reporter Cameron Walker, it is likely that the couple will bring a filming crew with them to the UK to get more footage for upcoming projects.

GB News host Rosie Wright said: “One of the questions that has come in from a GB News viewer and listener, this morning, is saying ‘isn’t this all about their documentary.

“Will they be filming whilst they are here.”

Mr Walker told GB News: “I would be very surprised if the Netflix crew was not trailing them.

“The Netflix deal [was] reportedly worth around 80 million pounds to have, kind of, exclusive rights, up close and personal, to everything the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been doing over the last year.”

He added: “Harry’s argument is that that is to pay for his own police protection [whilst in the UK].

“[Also] there’s talk of, prehaps, they will visit the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge or, indeed, Her Majesty The Queen, because they’ll all be staying in Windsor at the time that week.”

Earlier this week, it was reported that Harry and Meghan will be visiting the UK in early September.

This wll mark their first visit since they returned for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations in June.

As well as the UK, the couple are planning to visit Germany.

A spokesperson for the couple said on Monday that they will “visit with several charities close to their hearts”.

Prince Harry has 'good point' over security concerns says Myers

Prince Harry and Meghan are due to travel to Manchester on September 5.

This is for the One Young World summit, a youth leadership event with hundreds of international participants from across the world.

Whilst at the event, Meghan is expected to give the keynote address at the opening ceremony.

DON’T MISS

Prince Harry and Meghan UK and Germany visit: Every scheduled event [SCHEDULE]
Meghan and Harry to star in defaced currencies artwork [REPORT]
Royal fans gush as Meghan Markle announces date for ‘keynote speech’ [REPORT]

Following this, the pair will then head to Duesseldorf, Germany, for an event to count down the to next year’s Invictus Games.

They will then travel back to London for an event with WellChild.

READ NEXT:

  • ‘Coolest royal’ Princess Anne receives gushing tributes after celebrating 72nd birthday
  • ‘Oh get away!’ Princess Anne clip resurfaces on TikTok showing her cheeky personality
  • Harry tipped to ‘make things worse’ and throw Kate and William under bus in royal row
  • Meghan Markle ‘doesn’t care’ what people in UK think of her: ‘Britain a lost cause’
  • ‘Sad’ Meghan and Harry dubbed ‘totally unsuccessful’ – US plan crumbles

Source: Read Full Article