Harry and Meghan are a 'liability' to royal family says expert
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Earlier this month, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry embarked on a working visit to the UK and Germany. Following the death of the late Queen Elizabeth II, their initial short visit was extended and the couple were in attendance at the former monarch’s state funeral, which took place at Westminster Abbey on September 19. Speaking on the latest video on his YouTube channel, royal expert Neil Sean claimed the couple now “have their eye on” attending the newly-appointed King’s Coronation next year.
Mr Sean claimed that “all thanks to being allowed to attend the late funeral of, of course, our wonderful late monarch”, Meghan and Harry are adamant to be included in the next major royal event.
He added, “according to that good source”, Meghan and Harry “have their eye” on the King’s Coronation.
Although, just like the date of the Coronation, Harry and Meghan’s attendance is unknown, Mr Sean claimed it would be “rather strange” if Charles failed to invite his youngest son and daughter-in-law.
He claimed an invite would be likely unless the couple were to do something “incredibly catastrophic” prior to the date.
He added: “It looks like once again, Harry and Meghan will be at the very centre of a huge historical event.
“[And] that, as we both know, is what they truly enjoy”.
The initial reason for the Sussexes visit to the UK was to attend various events for charities “close to their hearts”.
Prior to the announcement of the Queen’s passing, the couple attended the One Young World Summit.
Harry and Meghan 'must choose' their royal role says Owen
The event was held in Manchester on September 5. At the event, Meghan gave a speech and it was her fourth time attending.
They also attended an event to start the one-year countdown to the next edition of the Invictus Games, which will take place in Germany in 2023.
The couple had previously been in the UK in June for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
Prince William’s decision on Camilla – ‘Not children’s step-grandma’ [REVEAL]
Beatrice pictured for the first time since Queen’s death [PICTURES]
Mike Tindall recalls his serious royal blunder in front of the King [INSIGHT]
They had bought along their two children for the visit and both the Queen and Charles had reportedly met one-year-old Lilibet for the first time.
For their most recent visit, the couple however chose not to bring along their two children, Archie and Lilibet.
The couple were reportedly looking forward to getting back to the US to be reunited with their little ones after around two weeks apart after their return was delayed by the Queen’s death on September 8.
- ‘Besotted’: Camilla to step into Queen’s shoes as royal horse racing figurehead
- King Charles III coronation jewels worth a huge ‘£3.5billion’ could feature in ceremony
- New portrait of King Charles III on 50p unveiled by Royal Mint
- ‘Incensed’ Prince Harry was denied meeting with Queen after ‘unhappy’ email, expert claims
- King Charles coronation is ‘something we can’t afford not to do’ says UKIP leader
Source: Read Full Article