Meghan and Harry ‘ready to move on’ after Netflix show

Harry & Meghan: Teaser for Volume II

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are keen to move on from their battles with the Royal Family. A source close to the couple said that the final three episodes of their Netflix documentary series will mark the “end” of the rows with the Palace. The claim of a “lighter” ending to the series squashes fears that the final three episodes could contain explosive revelations about the royal members.

A close source told the Telegraph: “This is the end, they are ready to move on.”

Another source said that once Harry’s memoir comes out in January, “they’re said and done”.

The first three episodes, released on the streaming platform on Thursday, charted the start of Harry and Meghan’s relationship and contained no direct criticisms of family members.

A teaser for the second and final instalment of the series suggests that the episodes, set to be released next Thursday, will tackle the couple’s dramatic exit from the Royal Family.

JUST IN: US critics pan Meghan and Harry’s Netflix series as ratings flop

The trailer hints at an attack on the family, as Meghan says directly to the camera: “This is when a family and a family business are in direct conflict.”

Meghan also reveals: “Suddenly, what clicked in my head was: it’s never going to stop.”

The Duke of Sussex takes responsibility for their decision to leave as he says: “There was no other option at this point and I said, ‘we need to get out of here’.”

It is also expected to cover the birth of their first son, Archie.

Royals: Historian savages 'fluffy' Harry & Meghan Netflix doc

Despite predictions of dramatic bombshells, the source said the series “will end on a lighter note as the couple reflects on the happy, family life they have since created in California”.

Close friends of the couple also reiterated that Harry and Meghan did not set out to trash the Royal Family but instead to document their love story.

One friend said: “People at least feel like they know them a little bit better or they understand why they’re so in love and why they’re so protective of one another.

“They’ve proved it’s not a sham.”

DON’T MISS:

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson lays into Meghan and Harry [VIDEO]
US critics pan Meghan and Harry’s Netflix series as ratings flop [REACTION]
Prince Harry is ‘delighted’ over Netflix show as he hopes end to row [INSIGHT]

Another friend dismissed the bad reviews received so far, saying: “Some of the most beloved movies have the worst reviews.”

Critics on the US-based review-aggregator Rotten Tomatoes had handed the docu-series a 46 percent approval so far, while regular audience-goers gave it just 12 percent approval.

Responding to the claims that the rows could stop after the Netflix series, a Palace aid said: “Let’s see.”

While the Netflix series documents the past six years, Harry’s memoir, Spare, is expected to focus far more on his younger years and the impact of his mother’s death.

Source: Read Full Article