Meghan deemed as ‘driving force’ behind bombshell Netflix series

Harry and Meghan's series a 'declaration of war' says Takyi

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Ahead of Thursday’s release of the first half of Harry and Meghan’s explosive Netflix six-part series, an insider has detailed what viewers can expect to see and also described Meghan as the “driving force” behind the project.

The six-part series is understood to be released in two parts, the first half on December 8 and the second half on December 15.

Speaking after the release of the teaser trailer, a source told The Sun: “Some of the comments made by Harry and Meghan are fiery.

“If aired, they will be absolutely explosive.”

They added: “The topic of racism is discussed – plus claims that some royals opposed the marriage. The whole project is very driven by Meghan.”

Speaking of Harry, the source added: “The narrative is that Harry had to be removed from his family, in which he felt neglected.”

They also noted that topics will also include mental health, “discussion about Harry having therapy over the loss of his mother” and “[Charles’s] relationship with Camilla”.

The day of the first release will mark three months since the death of the late Queen.

The second release date, December 15, is the same day that the Princess of Wales will host her second Christmas carol concert at Westminster Abbey.

Harry and Meghan wasted opportunity to do good says news host

In late 2020, just months after their royal exit, Meghan and Harry signed the multi-million deal with the popular streaming service, Netflix.

Until the docuseries, the couple haven’t released any content as part of the deal.

It was earlier reported that Harry was keen to delay the series until after Christmas, although these apparent requests seem to have been ignored.

DON’T MISS

Earlier this year, Meghan’s animated series, with the working tile of Pearl, was scrapped by the streaming service.

One month after the docuseries release, Harry is set to publish his bombshell memoir on January 10, 2023.

The memoir, titled Spare, will be available worldwide and Harry, himself, is set to read the memoir for the audiobook version.

READ NEXT:

  • Meghan and Harry face calls to be stripped of titles for ‘undermining’ Firm in Netflix row
  • Sophie Wessex had ‘really awkward’ argument with Royal Variety performer backstage
  • Royal Family insist ‘business as usual’ amid upcoming Harry and Meghan Netflix series
  • Prince William shares ‘sneak peek behind the scenes’ snaps from Earthshot Prize Awards
  • Beaming King Charles III shrugs off Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer at Sandringham

Source: Read Full Article