We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
The Duchess of Sussex, 39, is thought to be planning a return to acting after she and Prince Harry, 35, ended royal duties for a new life in the US. Hollywood director Paul Feig said movie bosses are desperate to work with the former Suits star.
Asked if he would sign her up, Mr Feig said: “Meghan – bring it on.
“I would love to have you in a movie.
“I think she is great. I’m a fan.”
InterTalent chairman Professor Jonathan Shalit OBE added: “I think her pulling power both in America and on a global scale is phenomenal.
“Whatever role she does everyone is going to want to see her.
“We are talking a $50million [£38million] fee.
“People are going to be fascinated to see her perform at the very start.
“If she returns to Suits it would be the biggest TV series in the world.
“You get a salary based on your box office appeal – it doesn’t relate to quality of acting.”
Emmy Award-winning director Joe Russo said Meghan offers “incredible opportunities to filmmakers”.
Speaking to The Mirror, he said: “She can bring an incredible awareness to causes and issues.
“It’s amazing she’s coming back to work in the business.”
Meghan lashes out at ‘economy for attention’ in dig at past royal life [VIDEO]
Meghan Markle gives fans first glimpse of new Santa Barbara home [INSIGHT]
Prince Harry body language shows ‘rebellion’ against Prince William [ANALYSIS]
The Sussexes’ have trademarked their new charitable organisation Archewell for television shows and motion picture films.
Reports of a return to acting for Meghan come as she and Harry have bought a house in celebrity hotspot Santa Barbara.
The couple reportedly paid $14.65million (£11.1million) for the huge property which has 16 bedrooms.
A spokesman for Meghan and Harry said: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved into their family home in July of this year.
“They have settled into the quiet privacy of their community since their arrival and hope that this will be respected for their neighbours, as well as for them as a family.”
The property also boasts a games room, home theatre, spa facilities, an elevator, gym and a swimming pool.
Alongside the 14,500-square-foot main house there is a two-bedroom guesthouse and tennis court on the seven-acre site.
Meghan and Harry plunged the Royal Family into crisis earlier this year when they revealed bombshell plans to step back as senior royals.
A summit of senior royals was held by the Queen at Sandringham to discuss the Sussexes’ future roles.
It was later announced they would no longer be working members of the monarchy.
Meghan and Harry officially ended royal duties on March 31.
They are starting a new life in America with their one-year-old son Archie.
Source: Read Full Article