Meghan Markle reveals glimpse inside her and Prince Harry’s £11m new mansion

We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.

The Duchess of Sussex took part in a video call to mark the first anniversary of her clothing collection with Smart Works. As she spoke to three women helped by the charity, Meghan revealed a glimpse inside her and Harry’s £11 million family home in Santa Barbara where the pair are bringing up their one-year-old son Archie.

The walls are painted a stylish cream and the room features a fireplace.

To Meghan’s right is a potted tree placed in front of a vertical window.

A framed picture can also be seen on a shelf behind the former actress.

The ex-Suits star’s video call gave the latest view inside the huge property.

It emerged in August that the Sussexes had moved into their new home a month earlier.

The mansion boasts nine bedrooms, a games room, home theatre, spa facilities, an elevator, gym, swimming pool and tennis court.

Alongside the 14,500-square-foot main home there is a two-bedroom guesthouse on the seven-acre site.

Speaking last month, a spokesman for the couple said: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved into their family home in July of this year.

“They have settled into the quiet privacy of their community since their arrival and hope that this will be respected for their neighbours, as well as for them as a family.”

Meghan and Harry officially ended royal duties on March 31 and are starting a new life in America.

DON’T MISS
Prince Harry and Meghan invite childhood friend into California home [INSIGHT]
Meghan Markle sparks online frenzy as Duchess spills personal tips [VIDEO]
Is Prince Harry still in line to the throne? [ANALYSIS]

The Queen’s grandson and the former actress plunged the monarchy into a period of crisis in January when they revealed plans to step back as senior royals.

It was later announced they would quit as working members of the Royal Family.

Earlier this month, it was confirmed Harry had paid back the £2.4 million of taxpayers’ money used to renovate the Sussexes’ Windsor home Frogmore Cottage.

This came after the couple signed a lucrative deal with Netflix to make shows for the streaming service.

A spokesman for Harry said: “A contribution has been made to the Sovereign Grant by the Duke of Sussex.

“This contribution as originally offered by Prince Harry has fully covered the necessary renovation costs of Frogmore Cottage, a property of Her Majesty The Queen, and will remain the UK residence of the duke and his family.”

The payment was made possible thanks to the Sussexes’ multi-million pound Netflix deal, a source said.

Source: Read Full Article