Meghan Markle ‘set to release her own memoir’

Prince Harry's memoir could be 'score-settling' says Russell Myers

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Meghan Markle is reportedly planning to write her own bombshell memoir in what could be a fresh onslaught on the Royal Family. The Duke of Sussex’s tell-all book Spare – which has promised “raw, unflinching honesty” – is out later this month. And Meghan is reportedly following in her husband’s footsteps with a memoir of her own. According to one source, the Duchess of Sussex is “contemplating getting entirely candid about her time in the royal limelight” and “fully intends to write this book and leave no stone unturned”. A Hollywood agent told The Mail on Sunday: “I would find it surprising if Meghan didn’t publish her own story, to be honest. Spare is clearly Prince Harry’s chance to tell his, but hers is equally compelling. I mean, how many actresses end up marrying a Prince?” The Montecito-based couple, who recently released their explosive Netflix series, reportedly signed a four-book deal with publishers Penguin Random House in 2021. Meghan has already released children’s book The Bench and the pair, who quit royal duties in 2020, are rumoured to be working on a wellness tome. A representative for the Duchess has been contacted for comment.

FOLLOW BELOW FOR LIVE UPDATES ON THE ROYAL FAMILY:

Royal aide who quit over race row handed invite to coronation

Lady Susan Hussey will reportedly be invited to King Charles’s coronation ceremony in May.

It comes after the late Queen’s lady-in-waiting resigned from her honorary role after asking Ngozi Fulani, founder of domestic abuse charity Sistah Space, where she was “really from” at a Buckingham Palace reception last month.

The pair have since met with Lady Susan giving a personal apology which Ms Fulani accepted.

A source said: “Lady Susan received private support from friends during the aftermath of what happened. Some politely canvassed the suggestion Lady Susan should be made welcome at the coronation.

“It was pointed out the many years of service and duty she gave the Queen, to whom she was a loyal confidante.

“With relations now smoothed over between Buckingham Palace and Ms Fulani, the King is now able to extend an invitation to Lady Susan.”

Read more HERE. 

Almost half of Britons want Harry stripped of title

Almost half of the British public think Prince Harry should be stripped of his royal title following his and Meghan Markle’s explosive Netflix show, new polling suggests.

A YouGov survey found 44 percent of respondents say the Duke of Sussex should lose his title, compared to 32 percent who disagree. Some 24 percent did not know.

Royal author Tom Quinn told The Times: “I’m only surprised that the documentary didn’t do more damage to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.”

Read more HERE.

Source: Read Full Article