Meghan Markle: Will Harry and Meghan EVER return to UK? When will we see Archie?

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry shocked the world earlier this year, when they announced on Instagram their plans to “step back” from their senior royal roles. The couple said they would be dividing their time between North America and the UK. But since the announcement was made, Meghan has not returned to the UK, and the Sussex family is currently residing in Canada.

Since the Sussexes bombshell news was dropped, the couple are widely believed to be making Canada their main base.

This week it was revealed Meghan and Harry are closing down their Buckingham Palace office, in a move which would result in up to 15 job losses.

A source told the Mail: “Given their decision to step back, an office at Buckingham Palace is no longer needed.

“While the details are still being finalised and efforts are being made to redeploy people within the royal household, unfortunately there will be some redundancies.”

READ MORE

  • Meghan and Harry warning: Duke and Duchess branded ‘free-loaders’

Meghan and Harry made their first joint public appearance this month since resigning from their senior royal roles.

Harry spoke to an audience at an investment summit in Florida, which was sponsored by America’s biggest banking group.

It is not known whether the Sussexes received a fee for their appearance, but some reports indicate the couple earned as much as $1m (£760,000) for the event, while others have suggest £400,000.

The couple will no longer be carrying out royal engagements on behalf of the Queen, and will no longer be entitled to the Sovereign Grant.

And as the couple will no longer be senior royals, their schedules will not feature in the Court Circular like other members of the Royal Family.

Because of this, it will be difficult to gauge if or when the Sussexes will be returning to the UK in the future.

But with a busy year ahead for the Royal Family, the Duke and Duchess could be making an appearance in the next few months.

According to the Sunday Times, the Queen has asked Meghan and Harry to join the rest of the Royal Family in March for an engagement.

DON’T MISS: 

Meghan Markle beams huge smile in NEW previously unseen picture [PICTURES]
Prince Harry fears as ‘isolated’ Duke could lose Royal Family support [INSIGHT]
What Meghan Markle and Harry’s let go of staff really means [ANALYSIS]

READ MORE

  • Meghan Markle backed to become US President after royal resignation

The Duke and Duchess have attended the annual Commonwealth service in Westminster every year since their marriage, and this year will reportedly be no exception.

According to reports, baby Archie will also be joining the couple, who was last seen accompanying the Sussexes on their royal tour of southern Africa last year.

The Royal Family are also busy preparing for the wedding of Princess Beatrice, who will marry Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on May 29.

According to HELLO! Online’s Royal Correspondent Danielle Stacey, it is “likely” Meghan and Harry will return to the UK for the royal wedding.

However Meghan is unlikely to have a big role in the nuptials.

Ms Stacey said: “Meghan won’t be in the immediate wedding party and like sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge, she’ll have a low-key role, just like the pair did at Eugenie’s nuptials in Windsor.

“It’ll give the royal family the opportunity to have a catch-up, especially given the intimate setting.

“The Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace seats only 150 guests and in line with Beatrice and Edoardo’s wishes, it’ll be a much more private affair.”

Source: Read Full Article