Royal Family LIVE: Kate ‘challenges’ William with huge trip as jubilee plans unveiled

Kate Middleton visits Forest Kindergarten in Denmark

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

On Tuesday, Kate, 40, embarked on her first solo overseas tour in five years, by visiting Copenhagen, Denmark to learn more about the country’s approach to early childhood development. While she was away, the Duke of Cambridge had been left in the UK to be a solo parent to their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

In an unearthed interview, Prince William, 39, opened up on some of the challenges he’s faced when it comes to parenthood.

The Mirror reported the Duke revealed: “The alteration from being a single, independent man to going into marriage and then having children is life-changing. George is a right little rascal sometimes, he keeps me on my toes, but he’s a sweet boy.”

According to People, while on a royal trip to Blackpool to meet a parenting group named Dads 4 Life in 2019, the Prince also revealed he struggles with a more daunting parenting task when it came to his only daughter.

William said “Never try to do a ponytail!”, before adding “Nightmare.”

The father-of-three added he could actually do a ponytail but joked he had very little practice, saying: “I can do [Princess Charlotte’s] ponytail, but that’s about it as I don’t have enough hair to practice on!”

It comes amid news the Duchess of Cambridge’s next trip abroad will see her visit Belize, Jamaica and The Bahamas alongside her husband in March, as part of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee schedule.

FOLLOW BELOW FOR LIVE UPDATES

Meghan and Harry break silence on Putin’s war as they urge action

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have said they “stand with the people of Ukraine” as war unfurls in Europe.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are living in California after quitting royal duties, published a statement on their Archewell website on Thursday. 

The couple said: “Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and all of us at Archewell stand with the people of Ukraine against this breach of international and humanitarian law and encourage the global community and its leaders to do the same.”

Harry and Meghan’s statement comes after Russia launched an invasion on Ukraine on Thursday in the biggest attack on a European state since World War Two.

Vladimir Putin hit the country with early morning attacks, targeting cities and bases with airstrikes in an ambush which the West feared had been coming for weeks.

Source: Read Full Article