Royal SNUB: Queen, Charles and William blank Harry and Meghan on wedding anniversary

Prince Harry: Expert says it’s ‘time to grow up’

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex married in a lavish ceremony at Windsor Castle on May 19, 2018, with the event watched by 29 million people throughout the world. Harry and Meghan, who now live in the US after stepping away from official royal duties, celebrated their third anniversary on Wednesday. But the Queen and Prince Charles, as well as Prince William and Kate, did not send public messages of congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

The official Royal Family Twitter account only wrote and posted one tweet yesterday to congratulate Princess Beatrice on her pregnancy.

It read: “Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are very pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in autumn of this year.

“The Queen has been informed and both families are delighted with the news.”

Prince Charles and Camilla’s own Clarence House Twitter account posted several messages and pictures throughout the day to detail their visit to Northern Ireland – some of which were retweeted by the Royal Family account.

But there was no sign of any congratulations for Harry and Meghan on their third wedding anniversary.

The official Twitter account of Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge posted just one Tweet yesterday – a video of Kate vising the V&A museum in London as Covid restrictions in England are eased.

This was accompanied by the message: “Inside an interactive theatrical show – exploring 157 years of adaptations, reinventions and storytelling of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.

“At the beginning of this week, the V&A alongside museums around the UK have re-opened their doors once again after a difficult year.”

Earlier today, William posted a picture of him receiving his first Covid vaccine jab.

The accompanying tweet read: “On Tuesday I received my first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

“To all those working on the vaccine rollout – thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do.”

Harry and Meghan have been at the centre of a furious rift with several senior members of the Royal Family following a number of controversial claims they have made about the monarchy.

DON’T MISS
Royal fans distracted by Prince William’s arm as he received Covid jab [REACTION]
Diana could ‘never reconcile’ with William over hobby [COMMENT]
Prince William receives his first Covid vaccine [PICTURE]

Last week, the Duke of Sussex appeared to question the parenting of his father Prince Charles.

Speaking during the Armchair Expert podcast, the duke said he “break the cycle” of “genetic pain and suffering” for the sake of his own children.

Harry said of his father Charles: “He’s treated me the way he was treated, so how can I change that for my own kids?”

Earlier this year, the Sussexes made a series of bombshell allegations about the Royal Family during a controversial interview with Winfrey.

The Duke and Duchess also accused an unnamed royal, not the Queen or her late husband Prince Philip, of voicing concerns about how dark their son Archie’s skin tone would be before he was born.

Meghan also told the chat show host she asked for help when she was suicidal but claimed the Royal Family gave her no support.

For confidential support email [email protected]

Source: Read Full Article