Prince Harry: Panel analyse body language in Oprah interview
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
US hosts Justin Sylvester and Carissa Culiner discussed Prince Harry’s body language during his and Meghan Markle’s interview with Oprah Winfrey. Both E! News hosts claimed the Duke of Sussex looked “uncomfortable” when Meghan Markle said the pair had already gotten married ahead of their public wedding. They highlighted that when Meghan made the claim Prince Harry immediately looked away from her in an apparent sign of discomfort.
They also suggested Harry looked uncomfortable in the same way when Meghan brought up the race issues she faced within the Royal Family.
Mr Sylvester said: “Harry looked down and away when she started talking about it.”
Ms Culiner agreed and said: “He is uncomfortable and looking down.
“He did the same thing anytime she brought up the racial conversations and whenever Oprah asked him he did the same thing.
DON’T MISS: Meghan and Harry taken aback by backlash: ‘Expected nothing like this’
“Harry looked down and he was very uncomfortable.
“I got the impression that he didn’t expect Meghan to go there.”
Mr Sylvester agreed and defended Meghan for her decision to move the conversation on to race.
Mr Sylvester added: “Which is fine, he didn’t expect her to go there, but it happened to her.
Meghan Markle 'trashed' Royal Family says Tom Bower
“That was not a lie and I will say this time and time again.
“No one wants to be a victim of something that Meghan went through.
“There is no type of clout that goes with that, this thing stays with you for years.”
The Archbishop of Canterbury came out this week insisting the claim that Meghan and Harry were legally married ahead of the ceremony was not true.
Archbishop of Canterbury breaks silence on Meghan wedding claim [INSIGHT]
Meghan Markle baby: Duchess considering ‘home birth’ for baby daughter [ANALYSIS]
‘Archie had security!’ Meghan blasted for ‘ill conceived’ title attack [VIDEO]
Archbishop Justin Welby told Italian publication La Repubblica: “If any of you ever talk to a priest, you expect them to keep that talk confidential.
“It doesn’t matter who I’m talking to.
“I had a number of private and pastoral meetings with the Duke and Duchess before the wedding.
“The legal wedding was on Saturday.
“I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false.”
Source: Read Full Article