KATIE PRICE'S ex-husband Alex Reid has accused the reality TV star of bullying him "for years" and causing "so much pain and suffering".
In a withering attack, he branded Katie, 42, a "liar" outside a bankruptcy court in central London today.
The mum-of-five, once worth an estimated £45 million, told the court she had "lost everything" as she spoke remotely via Skype at today's hearing after being declared bankrupt last year.
Mr Reid, 45, sat in court during today's hearing at the insolvency and companies court at the Rolls Building, central London.
In March, the bankrupt reality TV star was told to pay her ex Mr Reid £25,000 after misusing private information about his sex life.
She had also been ordered to pay him £150,000 in legal costs after allegedly sharing sex tape footage of him with a TV studio audience.
Mr Reid had sued her after claiming she made a string of disclosures about his sex life – leading him to being "denigrated in the street".
'YEARS OF BULLYING'
Mr Reid joined a line of creditors looking to be paid a portion of the money they are owed after Price's bankruptcy.
Speaking outside court today, Mr Reid told Sun Online: "The reason why I am here is ongoing years and years of absolute bullying [by] Katie Price, my ex-wife.
"Forget about the online trolling, the indirect abuse I've had, as a consequence of her behaviour, the direct threats from her publicly on television and in the media and on social media for many, many years.
"The ultimate reason why we are here is I was granted an injunction for her taking intimate images of myself without my knowledge or consent.
"Not only threatening me for years but showing them to an audience.
"She has caused so much pain, suffering and misery to me and my whole family.
"She owes me and my lawyers a lot of money."
He added: "All I want to say is she's a liar."
A representative for Miss Price said: "Miss Price was unaware of Mr Reid's attendance in court today.
"Mr Reid was not called to attend nor give public witness for today's public examination hearing.
"The case Mr Reid Vs Miss Price being concluded there is no further comment to be made on the part of Miss Price.
"The interview given to the press by Mr Reid outside the court bears no relevance to today's hearing."
In November, Miss Price was also given a five-year injunction banning her from sharing private material from the short-lived relationship.
She has caused so much pain, suffering and misery to me and my whole family
In court today,former glamour model Miss Price confirmed she has a pony, a horse and a Volkswagen Beetle car, which is about 12 years old.
She added that her house was broken into and "lots of stuff was taken".
When asked if she had any jewellery, she said: "Everything has been stolen off me.
"There was a guy who stole everything out of my house.
"Everything has been stolen."
Appearing to speak via Skype from a bedroom, she also told the court she had had a "bad break down" last year.
Miss Price told the court she was going to see Harvey, 18, in hospital after today's hearing adding it had been "one thing after the other".
Her eldest son was rushed to hospital on July 12 and placed in intensive care after his temperature rocketed to 42C.
It comes as the mum-of five told how her son Harvey was feeling a "lot better" over the weekend after he was rushed to hospital.
Harvey, who has a rare genetic disorder, was rushed in with breathing problems and a high temperature.
Price shared a video of herself with her son in his hospital room.
Earlier this month, her £1.3 million mansion in Sussex was flooded after raiders ransacked it.
Mr Reid and Miss Price married at a ceremony in Las Vegas in 2010 and they divorced the following year.
Ex-cage fighter Mr Reid had previously claimed the former glamour model showed footage of him to a studio audience of 40 people off camera while on Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side last January
Price had previously argued it was a video she had downloaded from YouTube.
Source: Read Full Article