OUT with the old and in with the new, as we welcome the New Year this evening.
Many people look to take the chance to make some changes in life and we could all draw something from these inspirational quotes to take us into 2023 to spur us on to a positive year ahead.
What inspirational quotes are there to ring in the New Year?
If new beginnings are for you, there's no better way to kick off 2023 than absorbing some inspirational words.
Here are a few of our favourite quotes:
- TS Eliot: For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice.
- Albert Einstein: Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Mehmet Murat Ildan: For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!
- Oprah Winfrey: Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Alfred Tennyson: Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, "It will be happier."
- Neil Gaiman: Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.
- William Shakespeare: Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
- CS Lewis: There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- Jillian Michaels: It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.
- Jim Rohn: Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
- Barack Obama: If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
- Benjamin Franklin: Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours, and let every new year find you a better man.
- Nick Frederickson: I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.
- Sarah Ban Breathnach: Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing
- Eleanor Roosevelt: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Benjamin Franklin: Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours, and let each year find a better man.
- Anne Frank: What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't even happened yet
- William E. Vaughn: An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over.
- Henry David Thoreau: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
- Steven Spielberg: Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.
- Nelson Mandela: It always seems impossible until it's done.
- Paulo Coehlo: If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
- Albert Einstein: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Taylor Swift: This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.
- Simone de Beauvoir: Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future. Act now, without delay.
- George Eliot: It is never too late to be what you might have been.
Happy New Year 2023 wishes
Happy New Year! 2023 is the beginning of a new chapter. This is your year. Make it happen.
Wishing you a Happy New Year, bursting with fulfilling and exciting opportunities. And remember, if opportunity doesn't knock, build a door!
It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new start. Happy New Year!
As the sun sets on another year, I wish you great company and good cheer.
Each year is a gift that holds hope for new adventures. May your New Year be filled with exploration, discovery, and growth.
Happy New Year! May you find the perspective you seek in 2023. As a wise person once said, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain". This is the perfect time to turn over a new leaf and follow your dreams. You can do it!
Wishing you and your family a happy new year filled with hope, health, and happiness – with a generous sprinkle of fun!
Happy New Year 2023 messages
I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
On this New Year, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
May the new year bring you warmth, love, and light to guide your path to a positive destination.
Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
We’re a little older and a little slower than last year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have lots of fun!
Dream big, be kind and have a wonderful New Year!
Live it up on New Year’s Eve… You’ve got the rest of next year to live it down!
This message is so totally last year!
Source: Read Full Article